- Both Mark Martinovic and Erik Sonnichsen who have been leading the project thus far have proven themselves to be very capable and knowledgeable professionals and have contributed greatly to our realizing this landmark project. The knowledge and experience displayed by Mr Martinovic in overcoming funding challenges, design issues between architect, designers, engineers and Hilton and making suggestions to value engineer and coordinate all issues on this project have been invaluable.
We have no hesitation in recommending them highly for any similar Hotel project management
Contemporary Group Limited
- We are writing this reference letter as regards Consul (now Hotelspec International Limited) with whom we had a close working relationship from September 2011 to November 2012. ARM Hospitality & Retail Fund is a fund created to cater for investments in hospitality and retail projects namely hotels and shopping malls and Hotelspec International Limited acted as our development manager.
Hotelspec International has always been very professional in their duties as development manager and can be trusted to carry out their duties with diligence and care.
Kindly contact the undersigned if you have any questions
ARM Investment Management
- The services provided by Mark and his team at Hotel Spec were invaluable. Their technical know-how and attention to detail was amazing to observe and their focus and dedication to the project was exemplary.
The budgeting and procurement of all the furnishings and equipment was tested throughout the project and the integrity and professionalism shown by them added such great value to the project from quality of all products, pricing and asset and inventory management.
We would certainly use Hotel Spec again and recommend them highly to any hotel development project.
Director, Commercial Projects
- Led by their MD, Mark Martinovic, Hotel Spec applied themselves in an exemplary manner and with the utmost professionalism in managing the team of professionals and the contractor alike on the project.
We would certainly recommend them to any similar hotel development or refurbishment project.
Their on site management of works sequencing, quality management and contract administration is a testament of their capabilities and experience and we are completely satisfied with their performance.
The Park Inn by Radisson Abeokuta is a 173 room 4 star hotel.
It has undergone a complete refurbishment including certain additions totalling $14,000,000 .
The hotel is slated to open in August this year.
AA Entertainment & Tourism Limited
- “As a seasoned hotelier, and as the Rooms Division Manager at a 5* Hotel in Stellenbosch, it has been a pleasure to work with a fantastic supplier like Hotel Spec. They have been an integral part of supplying me with the necessary goods and amenities – which are of good quality – for our 50 room refurbishment. I have never come across a company who is quick on email response with quotations and best available options, should the item in question not be available at time of inquiry. Then once you have completed the internal paperwork, your goods order are being delivered at your office within days of completing the ordering process!
I have met the office staff on one occasion, but a relationship has formed over the last 3 years which is so valuable in this industry. I know that I can call the office and they will assist me, regardless of the query.
I can definitely give credit to Hotel Spec for being and integral part of the success whilst working through this Rooms Refurbishment Project.
I wish Hotel Spec all the best with opening a new branch overseas and if they keep to their current work ethics, I think they will be opening offices world-wide soon enough!”
Lanzerac Hotel & Spa